February 14, 2011

My Stupid Mouth

I am slowly turning insane.  

I made the mistake of catching a clip of some weird addictions show where the woman habitually ate foam insulation.  Now I can't get the sensation of how that must feel in your mouth of out my head - I keep imagining the taste of it in my mouth when I touch anything that resembles it.  It's been more than a month and I can't stop.  It's getting to the point where I feel the need to try it so it will be over.

I need an intervention.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh we saw the preview for that one. Soo abnormal. Please get over that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will call the intervention the next time in town. Heading down your way tomorrow. Will be at my parents Saturday to Wed. Love to see you if you are free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this episode! She was pretty crazy, although I could see you in the morning putting a hand full in your pocket and throughout the day snacking on it! haha

    ReplyDelete