March 7, 2011

See This Movie

Part of my Narrative Studies major means I get to take film classes, which is awesome because you know, we're kinda the best film school in the nation (and it's kinda super easy to sit and watch movies).  Anyways, this past week we were introduced to my favorite film of the semester, a documentary called Crazy Love.  

It could not be more appropriately titled - it is literally the craziest love story I have ever heard/seen to the point where I would not believe it if it wasn't non-fiction.  I don't want to give it away because there are so many twists and turns.  It is on Netflix Instant so there is no excuse not to see this right now!  You will not regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Watched it, loved it, cannot believe it's true. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sacha recommended that I take a look at your blog. I have to say that I am genuinely amused, and have added it to my list of bookmarks.

    I stumbled across this movie a couple of years ago in pieces on youtube. Truly wonderful, disturbing, and unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete