April 26, 2011

Baby You Can't Drive My Car

I always get hit up by mass emails from classmates who I do not know asking for notes from a class they missed.     I never send notes back because 

1) my 5-year-old laptop is down to 30 minutes of battery life so I'm a pen-and-paper guy 
2) I've also sent these emails out and never got anything in return

Maybe what I was lacking was a good story though.  This is from a girl in my "Classic Rock of the Sixties and Seventies" class and I can't tell if she's joking, stoned, or serious.  Either way it is pretty entertaining.

Hey guys, I really hate to do this but I was wondering if anyone could please send me their notes from today?  
This morning my mom called and told me she accidentally ran over our cat with her hummer. Listening to classic rock, made me think of all the good times I had with Mr. Paws McCartney III, and I couldnt bare the thought of sitting through class only to be constantly reminded of the time we listened to Nashville Skyline on repeat (he loved dylan's country side). 
thanks,Claire

2 comments:

  1. Tell her "bare" should be "bear". I thought you USC kids were smart? I do like her creativity though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to look up the bear vs. bare, learn something new every day. Nick she was definitely stoned and probably not worth a reply.

    ReplyDelete