November 2, 2010

Car Troubles

My car currently smells like Ke$Ha after she wakes up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy.  I have three theories:

1) A piece of the Spicy Chicken Fillet I ate from Wendy's Drive-Thru dropped into the cracks of my seat and is currently decomposing.  In hindsight, I should only eat McDonald's in my car since their stuff doesn't decompose... (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/13/mcdonalds-happy-meal-photos-6-months_n_761364.html)

2) My dog's tight halloween costume (all her fat comments - got another one today - irked me and I wanted to prove all the haters wrong by getting her the small instead of the medium) squeezed something out of her in the backseat that I have not been able to locate (but can certainly smell).

3) I laid the greatest fart in the history of the world.

I'll get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment