January 19, 2011

Only in America

I can't tell if these commercials are done ironically or not. I think they're not. Which is disturbing. This could air without any changes on SNL (actually it's already better than most of their sketches). The most interesting part is where people are wearing them at tailgates - do they really expect someone to wear this in public? Yikes.

Snuggie >>> Forever Lazy


The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Coma Cozy
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive


Speaking of laziness...I've been watching a lot of TV lately. One of my professors told us the average person consumes 9.6 hours of media a day which I thought was ridiculous until I spent all of Saturday and Sunday watching the NFL playoffs and the Golden Globes. Yikes. 

May I recommend watching Onion SportsDome on Comedy Central. The clip below should be enough of an indicator. (I fear people who read this not getting it though, since most of my followers are women...)



The other new show that I'm watching (and that you should too): Lights Out on FX. And Parks and Recreation this Thursday - seriously, it's as good as The Office was in Season 2.

5 comments:

  1. First, who wouldn't want to wear a forever lazy everywhere they go? It has two convenient zip up hatches for when duty calls! My pants don't even have that. Second way to just stereotype women there. That clip was hilarious AND understandable. You should YouTube Harvard Sailing Team and watch "Boys Will be Girls" if you haven't already seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't, but I'm looking forward to digesting a huge gust of air for breakfast from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of the show, the Big Bang Theory? It's hilarious! I think you'd really like it :) If you have time watch it! You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard half the jokes are funny only if you know science, which I'm terrible at and was always my least favorite subject. Also, I can't stand shows with a laugh track today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, yeah that was pretty hilarious. I made sure you had a male watcher as well. Jake may start making me watch that show!

    ReplyDelete