August 4, 2010

You're Boring Me

I wish there was a dislike button on Facebook so I could dislike people's statuses when they post something to the effect of:

so borreeeeeeeddddd
bored. any ideas?
i'M BoReD

I've never understood the idea of being bored.  Especially when you have Internet access (which these people clearly do since they're updating their status).  With the Internet alone you should never be bored - you can chat w/ friends, play games, read about anything, etc. But even without the Internet, how can you be bored?  There are millions and millions of books and movies out there that you can escape into.  Or millions of albums that need listening to.  Or if human interaction is your thing, call up a friend.  

Really, posting that is just a cry for attention. That I would dislike if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment